Caprylyl-Decyl Glucoside62CECaprylyl/Decyl Glucoside
Item #: 1169
Best available price $2.09/kg
|QTY in KG||FOB price per KG|
Caprylyl-Decyl Glucoside62CE is a non-ionic surfactant belonging to the family of Alkyl Polyglucosides. The natural raw materials, plant starch and fatty alcohols, ensure that this ingredient is perfectly biodegradable. In Personal Care cleansing products it's used as secondary surfactant and known for it's mildness, foaming performance and ability to reduce irritation. For cleaning products, due to it's caustic stability and solubility in highly concentrated salt, Caprylyl-Decyl Glucoside62CE can be used for caustic, neutral and acidic hard surface cleaners for Homecare and Institutional Cleaning.
- Plastic drums of 220 KG. One full pallet is 4 drums (880 KG). One 20ft container is 20 pallets (17.6 MT)
- IBCs of 1100 KG. One 20ft container is 18 IBCs (19.8 MT)
LeadtimeAvailable for shipment within 2 weeks
- Natural raw materials, biodegradable
- Numerous certifications COSMOS, RSPO MB, REACH, etc.
- Great foaming performance and very mild
- Good solubility in concentrated alkali solutions
- Green ingredient for personal care cleansers and hard surface cleaning.
SubMarketBody Care, Hair Care, Home Dishwash Care, Home Surface Care, Home Vehicle Care, I&I Surface Care
MarketCleaning, Personal Care
Application & Function
Product FunctionsAnti-irritant, Cleansing, Foaming agent, Non-ionic Surfactant
ApplicationsBody Lotions, Body Washes, Cleaning sprays, Fabric conditioning, Fabric detergents, Facial Masks, Hair Conditioners, Institutional Surface Cleaners, Laundry detergent, Manual dish soap, Mascaras, Shampoos, Shaving Cream, Shower Gels, Skin/Sun Creams, Soaps, Surface cleaner, Vehicle & Boat Cleaning
Similar or equivalent toAPG CH-0810 62; Glucopon 215 CS UP
Product Hazard information