Item #: 1153
Best available price $1.15/kg
|QTY in KG||FOB price per KG|
Parawax 500S is a paraffin wax product in slab form. This paraffin wax has a melting point of 52-56C and an oil content of 0.8-1.0%. Paraffin waxes are made from petroleum. Parawax 500S is used in a wide range of industries, from personal care and coatings to ink, and adhesives. Parawax 500S provides excellent gloss to formulations as well as moisturizing and lubricating properties. In addition it also thickens and stabilizes emulsions.
- PP Bags of 25 KG. One pallet is 60 bags (1500 KG). One 20ft container is 10 pallets (15 MT)*. One pallet is 48 bags (1200 KG). One 40ft container is 20 pallets (24 MT)*. * Also available without pallets.
LeadtimeAvailable for shipment within 8 weeks
- Provides nice gloss to formulations
- Good thickener and stabilizer for emulsions
- Widely used in the Personal Care Industry
- Can be blended with a wide variety of wax based products
SubMarketBody Care, Skin Care
Application & Function
Product FunctionsEmollient, Gloss enhancing, Lubricating agent, Moisturizing, Texture agent
ApplicationsLipsticks & glosses, Skin Moisturizers, Skin/Sun Creams, Skin/Sun Lotions
Similar or equivalent to1003 Petroleum Wax; Paracera P; Merkur 115; Parafumei Paraffin Wax 7301
Product Hazard information