Caprylyl-Capryl Glucoside50CECaprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
Item #: 1167
Best available price $1.36/kg
|QTY in KG||FOB price per KG|
Caprylyl-Capryl Glucoside50CE, is a 50% solution that is suitable for use in products for individuals with sensitive skin. Also referred to as Alkyl PolyGlucoside (APG), this surfactant creates great lather for body washes, shampoos and other personal care products. This green ingredient can also be used in home, institutional and industrial cleaning products. Cosmos, RSPO MB and Reach certified, Caprylyl-Capryl Glucoside50CE is biodegradable, and plant derived.
- Plastic drums of 220 KG. One full pallet is 4 drums (880 KG). One 20ft container is 20 pallets (17.6 MT)
- IBCs of 1100 KG. One 20ft container is 18 IBCs (19.8 MT)
LeadtimeAvailable for shipment within 2 weeks
- Natural raw materials, biodegradable
- Numerous certifications COSMOS, RSPO MB, REACH, etc.
- Great foaming performance and very mild
- Good solubility in concentrated alkali solutions
- Green ingredient for many personal care and cleaning applications.
SubMarketBody Care, I&I Laundry Care, Hair Care, Home Dishwash Care, Home Fabric Care, Home Surface Care, Home Vehicle Care, I&I Surface Care, Skin Care
MarketCleaning, Personal Care
Application & Function
Product FunctionsAnti-irritant, Cleansing, Foaming agent, Non-ionic Surfactant
Similar or equivalent toPlantacare 810 UP; Libracare APG 0810-50; Natrasense AG 810; D-Glucopyranose/oligomeric, C8-10, glycosides;
ApplicationsBody Lotions, Body Washes, Cleaning sprays, Fabric conditioning, Fabric detergents, Facial Masks, Hair Conditioners, Institutional Surface Cleaners, Laundry detergent, Manual dish soap, Mascaras, Shampoos, Shaving Cream, Shower Gels, Skin/Sun Creams, Soaps, Surface cleaner, Vehicle & Boat Cleaning
Product Hazard information
Transport Hazard IndicationNon Dangerous Goods
Transport Hazard ClassNot Applicable