Caprylyl-Capryl Glucoside70CECaprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
Item #: 1170
Best available price $1.86/kg
|QTY in KG||FOB price per KG|
Caprylyl-Capryl Glucoside70CE is a non-ionic surfactant belonging to the family of Alkyl Polyglucosides. The natural raw materials, plant starch and fatty alcohols, ensure that this ingredient is perfectly biodegradable. For Personal Care Products it helps to create rich foam with good stability and easy to rinse off, combined with very mild and irritation reducing properties. Caprylyl-Capryl Glucoside70CE is generally used as secondary surfactant for dishwashing and laundry detergent and I&I cleaning. In addition due to it's caustic stability and solubility in alkali, salt and surfactant solution, it's a perfect ingredient for homecare and institutional surface cleaners.
- Plastic drums of 220 KG. One full pallet is 4 drums (880 KG). One 20ft container is 20 pallets (17.6 MT)
- IBCs of 1100 KG. One 20ft container is 18 IBCs (19.8 MT)
LeadtimeAvailable for shipment within 2 weeks
- Natural raw materials, biodegradable
- Numerous certifications COSMOS, RSPO MB, REACH, etc.
- Great foaming performance and very mild
- Good solubility in concentrated alkali solutions
- Green ingredient for many personal care and cleaning applications.
SubMarketBody Care, I&I Laundry Care, Hair Care, Home Dishwash Care, Home Fabric Care, Home Surface Care, Home Vehicle Care, I&I Surface Care, Skin Care
MarketCleaning, Personal Care
Application & Function
Product FunctionsAnti-irritant, Cleansing, Foaming agent, Non-ionic Surfactant
Similar or equivalent toLibracare APG 0810-70; APG CH-0810 70; Lutensol GD70; Glucopon GD70
ApplicationsBody Lotions, Body Washes, Cleaning sprays, Fabric conditioning, Fabric detergents, Facial Masks, Hair Conditioners, Institutional Surface Cleaners, Laundry detergent, Manual dish soap, Mascaras, Shampoos, Shaving Cream, Shower Gels, Skin/Sun Creams, Soaps, Surface cleaner, Vehicle & Boat Cleaning
Product Hazard information
Transport Hazard IndicationNon Dangerous Goods
Transport Hazard ClassNot Applicable