Caprylyl-Decyl Glucoside70 225CND-glucoside, mixed octyl and decyl; C8-10 fatty alcohol glycoside
Item #: 1171
Best available price $1.86/kg
|QTY in KG||FOB price per KG|
Caprylyl-Decyl Glucoside70 225CN is non-ionic surfactant belonging to the family of Alkyl Polyglucosides. The natural raw materials, plant starch and fatty alcohols, ensure that this product is perfectly biodegradable. It can be used in formulations for dishwashing detergents, hard surface cleaners, adjuvant for pesticides, strong alkaline or electrolyte industrial cleaners, and for firefighting foams. Caprylyl-Decyl Glucoside70 225CN is generally used as secondary surfactant for dishwashing and laundry detergent and I&I cleaning. In addition due to it's caustic stability and solubility in alkali, salt and surfactant solution, it's a perfect ingredient for homecare and institutional surface cleaners.
- Drums of 220 KG. One full pallet is 4 drums (880 KG). One 20ft container is 20 pallets (17.6 MT)
- IBCs of 1100 KG. One 20ft container is 18 IBCs (19.8 MT)
LeadtimeAvailable for shipment within 2 weeks
- Natural raw materials, biodegradable
- Numerous certifications RSPO MB, REACH, etc.
- Great foaming performance
- Good solubility in concentrated alkali, salt and surfactant solutions
- Green ingredient for many cleaning applications.
SubMarketI&I Laundry Care, Home Dishwash Care, Home Fabric Care, Home Surface Care, Home Vehicle Care, I&I Surface Care
Application & Function
Product FunctionsAnti-irritant, Cleansing, Foaming agent, Non-ionic Surfactant
ApplicationsCleaning sprays, Fabric conditioning, Fabric detergents, Institutional Surface Cleaners, Laundry detergent, Manual dish soap, Surface cleaner, Vehicle & Boat Cleaning
Similar or equivalent toGlucopon 225 DK; APG CH-225N
Product Hazard information