Caprylyl-Capryl Glucoside60CECaprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
Item #: 1168
Best available price $1.61/kg
|QTY in KG||FOB price per KG|
A cleansing agent used in natural body washes, face washes, shampoos and other foaming cosmetics, Caprylyl-Capryl Glucoside60CE is a 60% natural, earth-friendly, plant-based biodegradable surfactant that is highly versatile. It is often used in delicate skin products and can be used to replace polysorbates to solubilize essential oils and fragrances. Also known as Alkyl Polyglucoside 0810, IngreCore’s Caprylyl-Capryl Glucoside60CE is Cosmos, RSPO and REACH certified.
- Plastic drums of 220 KG. One full pallet is 4 drums (880 KG). One 20ft container is 20 pallets (17.6 MT)
- IBCs of 1100 KG. One 20ft container is 18 IBCs (19.8 MT)
LeadtimeAvailable for shipment within 2 weeks
- Natural raw materials, biodegradable
- Numerous certifications COSMOS, RSPO MB, REACH, etc.
- Great foaming performance and very mild
- Good solubility in concentrated alkali solutions
- Green ingredient for many personal care and cleaning applications.
SubMarketBody Care, I&I Laundry Care, Hair Care, Home Dishwash Care, Home Fabric Care, Home Surface Care, Home Vehicle Care, I&I Surface Care, Skin Care
MarketCleaning, Personal Care
Application & Function
Product FunctionsAnti-irritant, Cleansing, Foaming agent, Non-ionic Surfactant
Similar or equivalent toPlantacare 810 UP; Libracare APG 0810-60; Natrasense AG 810; D-Glucopyranose/oligomeric, C8-10, glycosides;
ApplicationsBody Lotions, Body Washes, Cleaning sprays, Fabric conditioning, Fabric detergents, Facial Masks, Hair Conditioners, Institutional Surface Cleaners, Laundry detergent, Manual dish soap, Mascaras, Shampoos, Shaving Cream, Shower Gels, Skin/Sun Creams, Soaps, Surface cleaner, Vehicle & Boat Cleaning
Product Hazard information
Transport Hazard IndicationNon Dangerous Goods
Transport Hazard ClassNot Applicable